|2020 USAMATC Nationals (St Albans, WV)
Event Date: 11/14/2020 - 11/14/2020 (USA Martial Arts Federation)
Online Reg Available until 11/13/2020 06:00 PM EST
Late Fee Begins 11/09/2020 11:59 PM EST
Download Information Packet
COVID – PRECAUTIONS
We are excited to be back to competition, and to get back to “normal” as much as possible. That being said, to ensure everyone’s safety, please follow these important guidelines.
• Masks / face coverings must be worn by all attendees.
• Temperature checks will be given to all those entering the facility. Anyone with an
elevated temperature may not be allowed to enter.
• All division will be given certain staging times. Only those affiliated with those
divisions may enter the facility at that time. (athletes, coaches, spectators) Once those divisions are finished, all those affiliated with that division will need to leave the competition area to let the next group in. This will allow for less people in the
facility and more room to social distance.
• Please use social distancing as much as possible.
• Sanitizing stations will be at every ring and throughout the facility.
• For Kumite, all athletes will sanitize and disinfect gear before every match.
• Please keep the number of spectators to a minimum per athlete. This will allow for less people and social distancing.
• Concessions will be available. Masks may be removed for eating and drinking.
• Volunteers who are actively working may stay in the facility during the duration of the competition.
Any questions or concerns, please contact the tournament director.